Nail pigment/glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaylou96

Reaction score
Hi
I am looking at buying some colour pigment and also glitter for acrylic nails. Can I purchase any to be used with my acrylic of does it have to be same brand? I have seen the cracked glass glitters on eBay a lot cheaper but am not sure these will work the same as branded ones .

So with encapsulating glitter and such - acylic powder and liquid needs to be the same brand (with the prep too) But, glitter is glitter, as long as it’s cosmetic safe. Stores such as glitterplanetuk , theglitterfairy, naio, nailtechnetwork, all do glitter safe for putting in acylic :)
However If it’s premixed into the acylic powder it needs to be the same brand (e.g naio does raw glitter mixes, they are fine with what ever acrylic, but they also do glitter acylic powders which you need to use there monomer with)
Hopefully that makes sense! Lot of youtubers use encapsulated glitters, they can guide you to some awesome stores!

Thank you so much I was just about to spend a small fortune on glitter from CJP however I have found this cheaper on eBay

There may be a difference in quality.....although there are many good quality sellers on eBay.
I use mainly magpie beauty, glitterarty, diamond glitters, the nail team and some lecente

There may be a difference in quality.....although there are many good quality sellers on eBay.
I use mainly magpie beauty, glitterarty, diamond glitters, the nail team and some lecente
Thank you hun, I’ve tried a couple and they work fab.

Latest posts

Back