Nail polish clean up tool?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennielo2

Reaction score
nail tool.JPG

Hi does anyone know what the tool in the above photo is called? I saw it used in a video by Anna Renata from Salon life. She used it to cleanup polish that got on the skin during a gel polish video. Unfortunately she does not state what the tool is. I asked the question in the comments section and emailed salon life but not heard back from either.
So thought i would post on here, see if any of you guys know?
Thanks

Hi jennielo2

I think this is the same & what I use
Ibd Silicone Tool Cup Chisel Brush

I’ve used a cuticle tool before when gel has gone on the skin but for polish but this looks like an expensive hoof stick that I imagine they would be dipping in acetone. You can just break a spatula in half lengthways and wrap cotton around it instead then you don’t have to clean it.

I’ve used a cuticle tool before when gel has gone on the skin but for polish but this looks like an expensive hoof stick that I imagine they would be dipping in acetone. You can just break a spatula in half lengthways and wrap cotton around it instead then you don’t have to clean it.
Thanks x

Latest posts

Back