Nail Polish colour display

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeekFace

Reaction score
So I've just had a little spree on the S2 wesbite for some more Shellac colourss i'm new and only have a few. (also purchased the CND SPA Mani/Pedi SPA kit which I couldn't resist).

Can't wait to try out all of the Shellac colour combi's. Anyway, seen on here that alot of Geeks use the colour wheel to display the colour combi's. Whilst searching on Ebay for one, I came across this little great invention which I thought i'd share with you all- great for attaching to my bucket bag : )

20 Nail Art Fanshaped Foldable Polish Gel Color Display | eBay

I love that!!!

I have ordered 3 straight away!!!

I have a labelling machine so would be really easy to label them up as well

Thank you so much

xxx

be careful buying cheap cr*p of ebay you'll have it minutes and they break especially plastic things! then when clients are handling them they just go to pot!

the fan ones dont fold back together smoothly there all bumpy!

The colour pops stand from S2 is the BEST thing Ive found the pops are nice and strong and resist alot of wear and tear! xx

Thanks for this, I've been after some of blank ones of these for ages. Have had them before but they were branded and already had the brands' colours on them.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Latest posts

Back