Nail polish holder, wall mounted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pebblesxo

Reaction score
Hi,
Where can I find a nail polish holder than can attach on to the wall ?
Doesn't need to be designed for nail polish, as long is it does the job!
Thanks Courtney
xx

I use the ikea Ribba picture shelves and just painted them to match my theme
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445256086.346255.jpg

They come I a longer length too and are like £6 or something silly like that :) xx

Thank You So Much! Will be going there tomorrow or this week some point they look great! xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445336984.342807.jpg
great value and perfect size for polishes

Spice racks are also great for displaying nail polishes [emoji5]️

Ohhh I am loving the idea of the Ikea shelves!! I too was thinking about getting wall mounted racks. What colour are they originally?

I bought the white ones. I spray tan and wondered if it was a mistake but they wipe and haven't stained so far

Great thanks! It'd be white I am looking for. Might take a trip to Ikea this week and get a few.

Thanks! I'm defo's going to buy the ikea shelve's, Making me really excited to open up looking at every one elses set ups ! Ahh :D xxx

I use the ikea Ribba picture shelves and just painted them to match my theme View attachment 191347

They come I a longer length too and are like £6 or something silly like that :) xx

May I ask why do you keep your prep liquids on a shelf? Surely you'd want them on your work desk to have them to hand? Also love the photo frame with the nail tips in for display, looks lovely :) x

May I ask why do you keep your prep liquids on a shelf? Surely you'd want them on your work desk to have them to hand? Also love the photo frame with the nail tips in for display, looks lovely :) x

I just keep them there when I'm not using them as I'm a bit ocd about everything having a place :)
Plus my work space is quite small as it's an upcycled dressing unit so I try to minimise clutter in my work space :) xx

I've been thinking about moving mine to a shelf right next to my nail table to free up some space x

I've been thinking about moving mine to a shelf right next to my nail table to free up some space x

It's easier to adjust too than you think - I don't even think about reaching up to my shelf now. I keep the ipa on my desk as it's handy but generally I keep everything in arms reach x

I should also add, as it's not clear I. The pic but these shelves are directly above my desk :) xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445792738.781361.jpg

Mine are on a Ribba shelf from ikea theyre really good x

I use the ikea Ribba picture shelves and just painted them to match my theme View attachment 191347

I love your nail display frame, where did you buy the little nails and how did you attach them, thinking of doing the same x

I love your nail display frame, where did you buy the little nails and how did you attach them, thinking of doing the same x

The frames are the ikea Ribba frames that go with the shelves. The nails I literally pull of colour wheels and file then so they have a smooth edge, and then a dot of super glue on each sidewalk and press it down onto some card, pop it in the box frame and ta dah! Super easy and cost like £3.50??? Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445966844.125797.jpg
i got these from Matalan recently £10 each [emoji4]x

The frames are the ikea Ribba frames that go with the shelves. The nails I literally pull of colour wheels and file then so they have a smooth edge, and then a dot of super glue on each sidewalk and press it down onto some card, pop it in the box frame and ta dah! Super easy and cost like £3.50??? Xx
Wow look amazing x

Latest posts

Back