Nail Polish Or Natural

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshmammy

Reaction score
As many of you know this has not been the best week for me (my posting in Chit Chat).

Basically I always wear my nails natural, blended tip with either pink overlay or occasionally pink and white, I am not generally flashy.

On Monday, I took the corner off my right thumb nail tip. I filed the tip down, so it is a quite a bit shorter than the others. With all thats been going on I haven't had the time or the will to repair it. So I thought I would paint my nails. I only keep my nail polish at the Salon, as I don't ever use them on myself. So I went rumaging through all the Xmas pressie sets, I found a sample no. 7 polish the colour was rose truffle, I painted them.

The odd thing is I have had far more attention and comment on how beautiful my nails are, and people asking how I manage to grow them this long without breaking them (obviously they missed the shorter thumb nail). I have then explained they are L&P, people are just amazed.

Do you find you get more attention to brightly polished nails, or to your basic natural L&P. Gave out business cards to 4 people. Do you think it is a better way to advertise your business, to wear brightly coloured nails that stand out?

I prefer a more natural look also,however when i wear something more eyecatching,it's a free form of advertising.

Hth's a bit

I always get comments when I wear a coloured gel (enamel doesn't last 5 mins on me), and virtually nothing when I wear natural look or pink and white!!:lol:

This may have something to do with the age of the ladies thou. In my opinion the girls love the pink and whites whilst the ladies love the colours.

Latest posts

Back