Nail Polish range? What do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver Fern

Reaction score
Hi there,
I have an assortment of different polishes at the moment and as I am going official in October I would like to buy a complete range.
I wondered what the most popular range is with fellow therapists before I hit the show in Manchester!
Thanks,
Natalya

Hi,welcome to the site!
I use Creative enamel they are fab easy to apply,very long lasting,dont clump together and do great range of colours.I also have got some Orly they are great aswell but love my creative.Im sure loads of geeks in here have different polishes for you to try as there are some fantastic ranges out there.Good luck xx

Creative here too....same reasons. x

I am all into OPI. They have fab polishes and every season a new color range.

Minette

OPI me too :)

Fantastic colours fantastic brush.

Laura xxx

Definitely OPI, they have an unbeatable range of colours and clients love it.

Essie ... just love 'em!

check out Color Club by Forsythe, amazing range and also available in mini bottles

i use orly their colour ranges are fab and they also have a range called ID which are various colours to suit different skin tones , i love their whole range !

China Glaze,have beautiful colors but I feel that they have a limited selection of lighter colors. GREAT color selection for the darker colors though.

Thanks for all your replies - do you find your polishes retail well? I'm working mobile so not sure how well retail sales will go generally...

:)Hello i use le chat range they have a lovely range of colours and it's a real good quality polish.

I use mavala, good range of colours and easy to apply, great in little bottles for retail, love it! xx

I have bunches of polish ...I'd have to say about 250 bottles :eek:

but do have to say my fav's are OPI and Zoya......love,love,love the way they go on smooth and last in the wear and tear .......they also last for years!

OPI is great but they tend to lean on the red or nude side ( not having wild colours very often ....)

While Zoya seems to come in the more funky colours......

also have China Glaze,Creative,Orly,Jessica,Essie

sorry I'm a bit of a polish hog .....:rolleyes:

spa ritual for me ..... lovely colours and very smooth finish xx

I used creative enamel , great colours and long lasting .
but while in my local wholesalers the other day I picked up a few bottles of the 'attitude'
range, and I'm very pleasantly surprised I wasn't expecting them to be so good, when on like a dream, no streaking, dried supper fast and seem to be lasting quite well, I'll be picking up a few more of these another time !

OPI for me, I love it !!

I had Creative before and changed due to problems I was having with the light coloured enamels for some reason they looked awful over ridged nails and if I used the ridgefiller basecoat the colour looked different and it would take forever to dry. Also I was waiting over 6 months for a polish stand but as your mobile you probably wouldn't need one.

The thing I love about OPI is it is a range that has everything you could possibly need and it is reguarly featured in womans magazines so clients have heard of it.

The only negative point for me is that Sallys stock some of the products, not all of them mainly just polish and I have a few clients that comment how they can buy them cheaper from there :irked:

Definetly try different brands before you make a decision :)

Latest posts

Back