Nail polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jade's nails

Reaction score
Where there best place to buy a set of nail polish with good sets of colours and at a good price, and what nail polish brand would u recommend??

:|

Your local Sally's or Alan Howard. I only buy OPI and tend to stock up on their VAT free days. Around xx pound per bottle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually love Barry M polish as the colours are great and I personally feel it wears well but you may not think its professional enough. Barry M can be bought from boots and is really cheap!

I use the CND Colour & Effects range. I think they are very reasonably priced and are also very quick drying. The colours used alone are really nice and the effects means you get a whole addition range of options.

I agree! I buy OPI fron Sallys. I love the colours and find it lasts well. xx

I agree with OPI bought at Sally's or Capitol x

I've tried all sorts of polishes over time wanting to stock one brand and ended up with OPI.. Fantastic colour ranges, always bringing out new on trend colours and clients love it and the brand itself speaks on its own... I agree with other posts buy them on vat free days to get the most for your money, i do the same!

I have used China Glaze from Sally's although I may go to CND as I use Shellac.

OPI or China Glaze are lovely as is Barry M. Also I believe it's VAT free day at Sally's today :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back