Nail Polishes ~ How Many Do You Have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Freckles~

Reaction score
the question is in the title really!

how many diferent polish choices do you have to offer to your clients?

i'm gonna have a re-count when i get home but i know i have well over 100 different polishes!

i now number the bottle and have them on display disks (group colours together to make it easier!) and have the back of the nail numbered so they are easy to find!

Hi

I had a good clear out no so long ago and got rid of alot of mine, I really overspent when I first started doing nails.

I still have about 40-50 but I think you could quite easily get away with just having about 20!

BUT i would like to have a beautiful Creative case full of the damn things!!!

xx

i have at least 100 for spring/summer and at least 100 for fall/winter.

i keep the off season in a box in a cooler spot at the back of the shop.

every season i check them and replace what needs to go and give my daughters the ones that are still a little ok. they eat it up!

i've been told by clients they're not worried about matching outfits becuse if it's not on the wall, it's in the back.

they tell perfect strangers about all of my colors and therefore, new clients.

also, by having so many, if you get a walk in for a fix, i can usually find a match. gets them to come back every time because i don't push for a full polish change.

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

I have about 50 CND enamels and about 10 OPI.

Erm... :o I have 180ish in the salon, and more upstairs that are rare colours or personal favourites that I don't keep out. :eek:
Excessive, I know, but clients love the wide range that I have and I'm such a magpie that I just can't help myself!!

Erm... :o I have 180ish in the salon, and more upstairs that are rare colours or personal favourites that I don't keep out. :eek:
Excessive, I know, but clients love the wide range that I have and I'm such a magpie that I just can't help myself!!

how do you store all your polishes?
i keep mine in trays in my mobile manicure trolley

I have approx 50 Creative Enamels and carry approx 30 at a time in my Creative display case, change them round with the seasons.

We have around 50 cnd and 20 opi, theres always a colour to suit every client :green:

Hot chillie, powder puff, moonlight & roses & iced cappuccino seem to be the faves but xmas is nearing and a few are braving it and going for the golds..have one lady who will have nothing but burgandy foil!

To tell the truth I wouldnt like to count them all but I must have way over 100 :eek:

To tell the truth I wouldnt like to count them all but I must have way over 100 :eek:
I'm with you Lellipooh lol
I had a quick look in my enamel case earlier and I'm embarassed lol... I've got over 80 cnd enamels, and that doesn't include the Mavala, Zoya and OPI ones :o (oooh plus the metallic ones I keep for nailart!!!)

Hi, my names Sandi, and I'm an enamel-a-holic LMAO

im a sod for buying polishes, the last time i counted, it was 400 and something, that was nearly 2 years ago, i have recently had to buy more shelving from ikea to hold the winter colours, i bet i have over 500 now, my staff moan at me for buying more, but i cannot help it, especially when the new colours are staring me in the face in nail mags! i only buy pro ones tho, and have a mixture of makes -china glaze, creative, opi, misa, attitudes, LCN, jessica, essie, zoya, and nubar.
we call the polishes by there names and put them back in the same place on the shelf so we know where to find it. i think its lovely when clients asked for a colour theyve had before by the name of the polish......especially the opi ones, they are such great and amusing names, and easy to remember!

enamel-a-holic.........:eek:, this didnt work for me sandi, i had to stop going to the meetings, to busy applying enamel to nails!!!

i have more than 70 opi nail varnishes, more than 60 nail art striper pens and a carrier size bag full of what i class as odd nail varnishes as they are all different brands.i love them.xxxxxxxxxxx:)

I'm with you Lellipooh lol
I had a quick look in my enamel case earlier and I'm embarassed lol... I've got over 80 cnd enamels, and that doesn't include the Mavala, Zoya and OPI ones :o (oooh plus the metallic ones I keep for nailart!!!)

Hi Sandi - the only requirement for attendance is that you turn up enamel free every day:lol:oh and I have got about 30

Latest posts

Back