Nail popping off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyGray

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've got a query I'm hoping someone might be able to help with! I am a fully qualified nail tech, in hard gel, acrylic, manicures and gel polish. However, just as a FYI, I've not been working in the industry for years now. The only nails I do are my own.

So I have an issue with one particular finger nail, my left index finger. Absolutely nothing stays on it. Whatever I put on pops off. All my other nails will stay in place until I need to infill. It doesn't matter what I use or how I do it. Whether it's extensions or just polish, acrylic or gel, tips or sculpts. I've tried buffing my nail plate, I've tried acid primers and non-acid primers. Nothing stays on. I can't believe it's anything to do with my prep as I've been having this problem for about a year now, and only the same nail and I've been extra careful because of how often it happens. I've just spent the evening doing a full set of sculpts, went upstairs and within twenty mins of that nail being done it had just popped off!

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions please?

Latest posts

Back