nail practice finger

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi im doing a nail art course soon was thinking of getting a practice finger do you have to put tips on it and wat ones?? was looking at ka sa ra web site wat r the best things to practice with first of all??
thanxs

emmalouisa said:
hi im doing a nail art course soon was thinking of getting a practice finger do you have to put tips on it and wat ones?? was looking at ka sa ra web site wat r the best things to practice with first of all??
thanxs
Hi Emma-louise - here is agood way to practice nail art take an orange stick and put a piece of blue tack on the end of this and stick a tip on - then paint with your prefered enamel and let this dry and off you go with your acrlylic paints or the other method i like is to take an old bowl and stick tips on the lip all the way around and paint and decorate them that way...hope this helps.... :green:

Hi Emma

Check the practice finger isn't already included in your airbrushing course as it was in mine

kx

emmalouisa said:
thanxs

To save you some money all you need is an orange stick or an end of a small paint brush a bit of blue tack and some practice nail tips this way you can hold onto the stick as you paint on the nail tip as it is stuck on with blue tack it is easily removed. Thats how I do most of mine!!! :)
OOps looks like someone had already written exactly the same thing as me, I must get reading all the posts before I type but in a hurry most of the time LOL how embarasing :o :o Sorry

or another idea is use one of those old fashioned 'dolly' pegs to stick he tips on!

I find an aol cd with the tips blue tacked to the edge is great then when u have finished i glue them to the disc (not going over the edge) and they can be stored in the case!!! looks great!!!
Not forgetting to stick them on the silver side!!!

Hi em, i used too use blue tac and just stick them down but went on ebay today and bought a practice hand with practice tips for #9.99 (buy it now not auction) i dont think its as good as the nail trainer but im going to give it a whirl it looks quite good (quote me anyone if youve used one and im wrong), there were 10 available when i bought mine today just in case your interested x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back