Nail Project Help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linzbam

Reaction score
Im currently studying Beauty Level Two in Nail treatments (Manicure & pedicure)

and am stuck on my nail project and ive left it till last min unlike to skin one which i found easier.

Can anyone help? i think ive done Q1&2 ok but stuck on 3 now. below is the questions.

any helop would be fab.

Thanks
ps its got to me in on tuesday coz its teh last session before xmas.

1) State the function of the
a. Nail Plate
b. Nail Wall
c. Free Edge
d. Matrix
e. Nail Bed
f. Nail Groove

2) Which Is the living part of the nail?
3) What substance is the nail mainly composed of?
4) Name four non-treatable nail conditions and describe the appearance of each
5) Briefly describe the process of nail growth
6) What is the average growth rate of a nail per month?
7) State the four factors which affect nail growth
8) Explain how incorrect treatment could affect the nail growth

i think the answer to q3 is keratin but i'm not 100%

Thanks that what i thought but wasnt sure. i love the prectical work but hate the theory.

Roll on jan when i can do nail technician course. infact no roll on the summer when ill be fuly qualified to do manicure, pedicure, artificial nails and nail art.:green:

We normally do not encourage anyone to do homework for students on the site .. rather we encourage you to do your own homework by giving you the right direction to find your answers. This is not a difficult question to answer. Why not google it? It took me 5 seconds to find this ...
Natural Nails and Their Care
If you read the article, it will tell you exactly what the nail plate is made of and allot more besides that.

absolutely you'll love it when you get there, i recently qualified and love it especially natural nails!

Latest posts

Back