Nail Roadshow Wembley

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Hi Guys, :D
Just got back from Wembley. I thought it would be packed out with stands?
No, it was small, neat and cosy.
Got plenty of chatting done with Exibitors, had a giggle at the EZ flow stand. Watched the Competion from above, whilst having a cuppa and some food, Food was great but expensive, and the tea was served in little plastic thingy's ( might have been a cup). :?:
Melle from All Things Nails was as usual very busy, but managed to distract her and have a giggle or two there. She is dtill doing some fantastic Airbrushing.
As usual a few bargains to be had, and as I am nosy, I prefere to call it inquisitive, asked loads of questions about products, mainly the smaller Companies about MMA and EMA. Courses, Conversion Courses, NVQ's and so on.
Managed to spend a mint, came home to a sad hubby, West Ham lost.........but life goes on, after a nice foot massage anyway (for him that is). I just hope West Ham win soon, so it can be my turn :D
Well must dash, so how did you all spend your Sunday???
Love Ruth :D

Don't you worry Mrs Geek, I'll be there....hopefully on the right day this time!! (Turned up on the Saturday, but not only that, first of all I went to Earls Court.....duhh!!!! - I should point out that I have blonde moments quite frequently). Oh and before anyone says anything.....I am blonde!

To end on a good note I think I might be right in saying you actually served me at Excel last year and I commented on how beautiful your nails looked ;) (sorry nail geek - it was the toes!!).

Bysy bye
Adele

Bless Melle! Luv that chick, she's a darling :D

Hahaha my boyfriend and his parents were distraught over the st00pid football! My boyfriend got depressed after the 2nd goal and let me watch Friends! hahahaha!

xx layla xx

Hi

Yeah I made it too ..... all the way from Sunny Suffolk. Didn't take one wrong turn...how about that!

Please send 'pats on the back' care of Adele(he he) :D .

Went to see Rachel Myatt's presentation on NVQ's...nicely done, informative and definitely given me the incentive to go for it this year. Well done Rachel ;) .

Have to say slightly disappointed with the lack of stands, and the stands that were there were sooooo so cramped, very hot too.

However, in all fairness it's all very new and I'm sure this year's roadshows will all be one big learning curve....lets face it, Rome was definitely not built in a day!!

Having spoken to some of the exhibitors, they seemed to have had a really good turnover so no doubt they will be back again next year with hopefully a few more of the bigger lads...hey Mr Geek?

The benefit of not too many stands..............very little spent (he he).

Bye Bye
Adele

it costs us huge amounts - stand space, stand employees, hotels, etc. We exhibit at 6 major trade shows every year; Coventry coming up Feb 8th & 9th - this is a new area as for the last 3 years this show was held in Donnington. We then have Olympia (our largest show and also the best) :D , Dublin, Scotland, Manchester (GMEX) and ExCeL.

Nails+ Mag is a great forum for pro nail teks and we would like to be able to help them all at individual shows, but there are many more factors that we have to take into consideration before jumping in head first - especially into somthing so new like this show.

We also take in to account reports of the new shows, peoples opinions on many different aspects so it is good to hear your views. We also can't spread our rescources too thinly (too many shows etc) You may have noticed that as well as CND, there was no OPI, NSI, Grafton or LCN so we are not the only ones re-thinking and deciding not only what is best for us but more importantly what is best for our customers.

There is every possibility that we may do the Road Shows next year, but if you guys want to see a serious nail and beauty show and have fun, Olympia in March or ExCeL in September are the ones I would highly recommend. ;)

not a fan of nail art on my fingers (just my choice) but love having my toes look nice (probably 'cuse I picked them for so many years :puke: ) anyway please say hi - I'll recognize you all by your Geek names!!! Look forward to it! :rofl:

Ul notice my entrance.....you'll hear a VERY loud and excited voice yelling "WOOOOOOOOW!!!!!"

hahahahhhaa!! And thats just my NORMAL tone of voice!! *hyper!*

And you'll deff know its me due to my pink clothes and funky nails ;-) and a mouth going *blah blah blah giggle blah giggle* hehhehe

xx layla xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back