Nail salon booking apps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duchwright

Reaction score
I'm on the hunt for a new booking app for my nail salon and am curious what others are using/have found to be the best. Ideally it would have some marketing/lead generation capabilities in addition to a scheduler.

If you like the booking app you currently use, let me know! Or if there are any pain points with the app you currently use that no software seems to have a fix for, let me know that too! Also curious if there's any features I should make sure to watch for that I'm not already thinking about.

I can be pretty picky so I want to be realistic about what solutions I'll actually find.

I use Fresha plus it's easy to use you can send out blast emails on the system and files marketing deals. Also reminders of appointments and you can ask clients to confirm they need to put in their bank details to do this which you can charge the if they cancel our late or do a no show.

I use appointfix. I have the basic account but if you want you can upgrade and buy it

Hi there might be worth checking Slick with free set up, free training and even your own Consultant to help you grow your business.

I'd totally recommend Timely! Its got a flat monthly fee, loads of features! Text and email reminders, rebooking reminders, marketing etc, consult forms! xx

I'm using Microsoft bookings, it syncs with my pre existing appointments, sends out email notifications. Backs up all my files. I don't have to pay anything extra as it comes with my business standard package each year. So i'm utilizing all the extras in one single payment each year! I can customize each service, add buffers selected questions. Really simple and easy, gives the client time to manage the booking, cancel rearrange/modify. You and your staff can cancel modify- pings a email to the client. Reminders are automatically generated and adds the appointment to their calendar. I picked it simply because it was free to use in my package I already pay out year in year out for my programs like, outlook, excel, word etc. I can generate a Facebook booking through it, lots of integrations to streamline your business. I think its great if you have a salon and want something easy to navigate. When i set it up i just called them and they gave me a mini tutorial on how to use it, problem-solved for me, so i cant recommend enough- I'm not a tech person at all!

However if i was to spend the money for more add ons there are countless ones online, timely, fresha and beuapp so compare and contrast and see what works for you! hths xoxo

ive attached a link to Microsoft- they have a sample page on how to use it etc
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-365/business/scheduling-and-booking-app
edit: i forgot to add, it doesn't offer text reminders, (only available in the USA) but it does add the appointment in their calendar- depending on phone usually gives you a notification. xoxo

Latest posts

Back