Nail Salon Name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammylou

Reaction score
Hello All

Just wanted to get your opinion on the name I was thinking of using for my new home salon when I move house in a few weeks, I have been thinking either:

'Buff' or 'Buffed'

I want to get a head start on printing up some flyers and business cards to drop through letterboxes as soon as I move in but I want a name that I can use if I do set up a nail salon in the town centre in the future.

Or do you have a suggestion?

Hope you can help, Sam xx

sammylou said:
Hello All

Just wanted to get your opinion on the name I was thinking of using for my new home salon when I move house in a few weeks, I have been thinking either:

'Buff' or 'Buffed'
H Sam

Just my opinion but 'Buff' made me think of naked! :eek:
and 'buffed' made me smile - but I wonder if it is too 'jargonised' (that might not have been a word but it is now).

Can't give you something better, yet, hmmmm, thinking about it..... :)

Me too, sorry Sam, I thought it a bit on the naughty side.
I can`t give you any better though, i feel I`ve heard them all.
Maybe look at search, there were a lot of names covered in the past

The more I think about it the more I agree with you both, my husband has just announced he hates it too so I'll have another think, thanks for your advice girls.

Sam xx

Buffed didnt sound right and buff also made me think of naked :lol:
But when you buff you get a SHINE. I think shine is a nice name, just a thought

I just mentioned the names to my Aunt to get her opinion and she shot back with 'buffy the talon shaper' made me giggle anywho, she is so darned quick!

I also like 'Heavenly Bodies' and 'Potions & Lotions' so that I can include my beauty treatments too.

sammylou said:
'buffy the talon shaper'
I think that's BRILLIANT!!! Personally I have always loved 'Buff' but I can also see the reservations - Buffy the Talon Shaper - I can see it now emblazed across a sign!! Seriously, there could be something in this - you may end up doing all the 'goths' up and down the UK!!! :biggrin:

sammylou said:
I just mentioned the names to my Aunt to get her opinion and she shot back with 'buffy the talon shaper' made me giggle anywho, she is so darned quick!

Ha Ha Ha Ha. Thats excellent. Don't think anyone will forget that name in a hurry.

My husband would just love that!! Trails of beautiful busty vamps beating a path to our door!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back