Nail school in Eastern European country

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanessampenzi44

Vanessa
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Im a qualified nail technician, i qualified with CND full course in 2015. However i would a like a recommendation to a Nail School in any Eastern European Country like Poland and Romania etc. I have seen there work on Facebook and i would like to do further training with them and learn different techniques If you know any, please point me in the right direction. Im based in Edinburgh Scotland

Kind Regards

Hello everyone,

Im a qualified nail technician, i qualified with CND full course in 2015. However i would a like a recommendation to a Nail School in any Eastern European Country like Poland and Romania etc. I have seen there work on Facebook and i would like to do further training with them and learn different techniques If you know any, please point me in the right direction. Im based in Edinburgh Scotland

Kind Regards
Hi Vanessa,
Try Googling Indigo Nails. It's a Polish company. I'm in France and they have a great website...and products.
There's a Russian one, too...but, I'd have to look it up.

Hi Vanessa,
Try Googling Indigo Nails. It's a Polish company. I'm in France and they have a great website...and products.
There's a Russian one, too...but, I'd have to look it up.
Thanks a lot will look

Just had a look and looks more like product and I'm looking to enhance my technique

Try Brillbird. They have classes here but if I remember correctly the company is based in Hungary and they run courses there too and around the world. X

Hi Vanessa, PM you x

Latest posts

Back