nail show!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi!just wondering who is going to professional nails on 5th september at ExCel,london.hope to meet some of you geeks at the show.

hi ill be there on the sunday xx

Im going on sunday as well Jen*

I'm going up on the Monday, so won't see you guys i'm afraid. I'm sure whichever day we go there will be plenty of Geeks about....lol.

Im going!!!!!!!!! I will be judging 2 of the nail comps, or ill be on my stand N28, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE come and say hello!!!!!!!!

I'll be there on the Sunday!
Looking forward to it!

Will be nice if I can meet some geeks

Sam
XXX

Myself and Tinkerbell (newbie geek also!) are coming on the Sunday - I guess we'll see who we see! It would be good to organise a geek meeting time/place for those who want to meet up with fellow geeks? xxx

Yup, Sunday for me too!!!!!

I agree with Kitten - it would be great to meet up with other Geeks :biggrin:

It would be sooooo good to put faces to all of the wonderful names! The only problem with a meet is that once I get to the show I am so engrossed that I loose track of time :lol:

Nikki - me too and I always spend far too much money but hey ho! xxx

I know - it's just too easy to spend money there!!!!!!
I always make excuses like 'Its cheaper at the show' or ''I really NEED that new nail varnish!!''

Sam X

I'm going to ExCel on the Sunday too. Would love to meet up with other Geeks as I'm new to this industry :)

Hi everyone, i'm also quite new to nails! I will definatley be going to the show, probably on the sunday as i need the other half to carry my bag's :lol:

thers loadsa us ging on a sunday we should all meet up at a certain place?

Sounds good to me. I haven't been to ExCel before so can't recommend anywhere specific.

Jeni

if anyones travelling from essex we could meet up on the train or we can all meet up by a stand ???

Latest posts

Back