Nail stamping!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TashaRose

Reaction score
Hi ladies ,

I've looked a lot into nail stamping lately and have seen a ton of different brands . Is there a specific type to use for certain polishes ?( I currently have started to use shellac )can anyone give any good suggestions ?? X

Im not trained yet but bought a stamping kit at xmas. I havent managed to get to gripps with it but only had a couple of goes. If you do get any tips let me know lol.

Starting harmony training next week ans then hoping to do a nail art course!!!

Stamping is so much fun. You can use the Konad special polishes (I'm not sure if any other image plates have their own range of polishes) on any image plates.

There are a few regular polishes that work. I did a video on it a while ago and other people chipped in with even more colours that work well.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B7ATosDBaL4

It's generally metallic polishes that have enough pigment and they work best x

I have used konad, cheeky, pueen, bundle monster and moyou. Moyou is brilliant for plates and konad for the polishes. There are lots of normal polishes that stamp well to. Join the adventures in stamping fb page for loads of tips :)

I bought Art Deco and it does not work! So stay clear!
I now use konad and love it! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403985791.503224.jpg

Having good plates is a must with stamping. I have MoYou London, Pueen, Bundle Monster, Dashica, Cheeky and Mundo De Ünas plates. They are all fantastic quality. For stamping polish, I have Konad black and white and Barry M special effects gold and silver. I found these to work the best for black, white, gold and silver. I know some Vinylux colours work really well for stamping. I just ordered some special stamping polish from Mexico. I have a slight stamping addiction. Lol

Latest posts

Back