Nail stamping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie79

Reaction score
opinions needed please. Used Moyou nail varnish. This is normal polish by the way. Tia.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 285
Good job.Just watch with your painting that you are not going too close or too far away from the cuticle area. Some are too close and one for sure is too far. It's hard to tell from the pic. Also make sure you're getting into the sidewalls as close as possible (right hand pinkie) and not over painting with top coat (left ring finger). All in all, quite good. I'm just being picky so you know what to look for.

I love stamping. I have the Yours plates by Sascha Gossen and the stamper itself makes all the difference believe me I tried with small ones and all sorts. I use quite a large one which you push your nail onto as its lovely and soft and any overspill is easily remove either with a lint roller or brush :) The best polishes to use for stamping are the Konad or Vinylux.

Kim - can you recommend a good stamper? I'm having difficulties - using the konad polish but the stammers aren't very squishy and the image is being picked up from the plate although sometimes it's not (but prob just because I'm new to it!) but it doesn't transfer very well on the nail so I'm assuming it's the stamper that's the issue? Any advice gratefully received! Thx

Would you use stamping with gels?
I love the look of some but don't want to buy any if you can't use them with gels.

Stamping is perfect on gel.

Latest posts

Back