Nail station / table needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicki humbles01

Premium Geek
Reaction score
:biggrin:I need a nail station / table as mine is now old and wobbly! has anyone purchsed a reasonably priced station recently. I'm sure i saw a thread a while ago that someone bought one from argos / ikea?

thank you for your help:Love:

Ikea Micke desk! Seen a good few nail techs use this and its inexpensive will find a link for you.

Ooooh i'm looking for a desk my space is small so in looking for one under 90 so this looks perfect!!!
Do the techs that use it manage to fit all they need onto it (uv lamp and desk light)

Yes and mind it has a built in drawer so you can store the basics in that 😊 its a fab desk!

I'm also looking at desks but was looking into going mobile so would need a light portable desk 😁

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm also looking at desks but was looking into going mobile so would need a light portable desk 😁

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I also have one in mind for this too lol ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393498608.602952.jpg

Yes and mind it has a built in drawer so you can store the basics in that 😊 its a fab desk!

Do you mean the larger one? It the 73cm one? Im worried it may be too narrow?

All sizes of the Micke Have a built in drawer even the £40 one.

Do you mean the width of the desk might be too narrow?

Its 50cm wide and 73cm long which is roughly the same measurements as all nail desks 😊

All sizes of the Micke Have a built in drawer even the £40 one.

Do you mean the width of the desk might be too narrow?

Its 50cm wide and 73cm long which is roughly the same measurements as all nail desks 😊

Yeah I mean the 73cm- isn't that a bit short to fit lamp etc on?

Hmmm personally I wouldnt say so!

What about getting the bigger size?

My space is small it's under the stairs in an alcove in my house! I can't really go bigger than 100cm that's why this one appealed to me but I'm concerned 73cm won't be wide enough so wanted another opinion! Although it's a great size for my space. Depth isn't an issue as the space is deep if you get me?! It's between this and the adils/glassholme one which is 99cm and bordering on too wide.

I guess I will just have to order it and find out?
Does anyone here have it and work of it?
Do you?

How about you measure out 73cm on floor with a measuring tape and place all your kit within that space to see if it is big enough?

There a few on here who use the Micke and a few posts come up if you search it

How about you measure out 73cm on floor with a measuring tape and place all your kit within that space to see if it is big enough?

There a few on here who use the Micke and a few posts come up if you search it

Sounds like a plan!

wow, thanks for your replies, i will have a look xx

I use the ikea malm dressing table :)

This is £14 including vat in costco, I have it x

I need to renew my costco membership I cringe paying that money when I barely go haha only love a costco pizza tho!! x

Latest posts

Back