• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nail Station to rent for Creative Tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicjill

Reaction score
Nail station to rent in established tanning & nail salon in Ellesmere Port. We have been trading for 5 years and have built up a good existing client base. I am advertising on behalf of the new owner so contact should be directly with her.

I am selling up due to pregnancy but looking to pass on existing client base to new tech. I have agreed to stay on part time until end May to retain clients.The new tech can start full time or part time and build up to take on the whole client base full time after May or as soon as all clients switch over.

As clients are used to Creative products the new tech must be Creative trained and supply their own Creative products. Our nail enhancement clients are mainly liquid & powder clients but we also have a few Brisa gel clients. Most clients prefer to have their enhancements sculpted, rather than tipped so experience in sculpting is a bonus. There is also scope for the introduction of a new gel as there is already interest in BioSculpture & Calgel in the area. Previous experience is required and a trade test will be conducted. We are looking for somebody who will fit in well with our staff and clients and who can take over the nail business as smoothly as possible. The salon is small, friendly and relaxed so we aren't too difficult to fit in with!

A nail station will be provided and the space can be rented or a profit share can be negotiated. The space will be available immediately.

For any more info, please call Sarah on 07779 261636

Last edited:
If anybody is interested, please contact Sarah directly as she will be the new owner. I can reply to PMs regarding questions about the salon & client base etc, but I can't answer any questions about the actual position, rent, etc.

Thanks for looking and good luck if you apply! :)

Nic.

Just bumping this back up as we are still looking for the right person!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back