Nail station - what do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The table light was b and q, its lovely, not the brightest of lights but still really good x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

It looks fab! Well done. Wish I had the room for one of those.
Mayone one day I will convert the shed :biggrin:

It is pretty big but sooo worth it. ;) X

That looks so good thank you for coming back. I have been wondering how you were getting on with the width that's handy to know :biggrin:

Ive also managed to put a plug bank underneath out of sight so I can plug everything in. The storage space is brill x

Update!! Ignore the mesd still setting salon up. I love the desk, I havent done any nails on it yet but ive pretend with my mum sat at the clirnts side and its a lot wider than what im used to, but I think it will be fine! I really like it, plenty of room for everything :)

That looks beautiful x

I love these ideas am looking at changing my spare room in too my beauty room!! And these have given me great inspiration thank you x x

I know nail tables are made specific for the job but some of the prices are silly! Search computer tables, dressing tables, office desks etc I waited 6month searching on and off and finally decided on this and so glad I did x

I was worried about mine being too wide for me too and I only got mine yesterday. This is what I got from ikea. But to be honest it's not a big deal. I still need to buy a decent chair for myself and my customers but I did my friends nails last night using the dining chairs and it was fine to me. I have so so much stuff to still put away and buy as well but I think it's perfect for me.

If you like it you'll make it work ;-)
View attachment 53258View attachment 53259

Is the desk a seperate add on to the expedit? I have the shelve unit in my kitchen but were moving so
I can have a nail room so if I can just buy the desk it will be spot on x

I know nail tables are made specific for the job but some of the prices are silly! Search computer tables, dressing tables, office desks etc I waited 6month searching on and off and finally decided on this and so glad I did x

They're so ridiculously expensive! I got a second hand dressing table off eBay for £20, painted it in white Annie Sloan and put some glass knobs on and I LOVE it. It looks great from the back (actually the front as that's what clients see!). I too spent months on end looking for the right thing. Xx

Update!! Ignore the mesd still setting salon up. I love the desk, I havent done any nails on it yet but ive pretend with my mum sat at the clirnts side and its a lot wider than what im used to, but I think it will be fine! I really like it, plenty of room for everything :)

Can I ask the length of this and was it from ikea?

Latest posts

Back