nail stationary

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nailtiqe

Reaction score
hi do any of u know where i can get nail loyalty cards from without having to go to the printers and get them to do them, i know where u can get tanning loyalty cards but not nail ones........vicx

Hi,

I've seen the self stamp ones in Nailorder which is on 0800 9522335, and you also get a cool little nail stamper to match!!!!!

Hope this helps

kat xxx

hi what page coz ive got the catologue but cant find them? vicx

mmmmmmm :? :? :? :?

Not sure! I think near the back near the furniture section.

Kat x

nope not in my book ile have to give them a ring tomorrow........vicx

Do they have a web site????????

yes but its being redesigned or something, typical!!! vicx

nailtiqe said:
hi do any of u know where i can get nail loyalty cards from without having to go to the printers and get them to do them, i know where u can get tanning loyalty cards but not nail ones........vicx

Hi Vic,

I do all my stationery myself, business cards, brochures, client consult and client records - my client record cards have a greyish band every 10 appointments - then I know when to give a loyalty bonus - usually a solar oil.

Thats a great idea Fiona, maybe i should something like that

I think Nailorder have stoppred doing the loyalty cards. I know they were selling off the stamps that went with them at about 50p each.
I'd go with what Fiona suggested and have a go at doing them yourself on the comp because they were just postcard size with circles around the border with wording in the middle, you could probably do nicer, customised one's yourself.
Jane

hi ya..........ive found some @ 3tpromotions.............

Vicky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back