nail stickers @ nailtopia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaowens

Reaction score
hi all !

untill i master nail art thiking of buying some of these in for the festive period how do u apply them on top of polish straigt onto nail top coat ? uv gel top coat ?
and how much would u charge for them ?

thanks in advnace
x

I use the stickers all the time and love them as the stick on very easily and last to.
I either place on top of dry polish then apply a topcoat or if they want them to last longer then I will apply a UV coat but only if this is direct on L&P or Gel not over Polish.
I charge 10p per sticker :hug:

I have used them on myself occasionally and have to admit to not having much success with them. I put them on similar to gems, top coat - apply sticker - then another top coat. I find they slip off quite easily though!!

I have used them on myself occasionally and have to admit to not having much success with them. I put them on similar to gems, top coat - apply sticker - then another top coat. I find they slip off quite easily though!!

i find i only have this prob, when i put oils onto my hands tho. otherwise i dont have a prob with them, at one time i couldnt get the buggers off :lol:

at one time i couldnt get the buggers off :lol:

I have this 'problem' with Nailtopia stickers, they are a bugger to get off! Shouldnt complain really some dont stick at all!!! I apply on top of polish then top coat, or on top of l&p or gel then a UV top coat.

I have this 'problem' with Nailtopia stickers, they are a bugger to get off! Shouldnt complain really some dont stick at all!!! I apply on top of polish then top coat, or on top of l&p or gel then a UV top coat.

Does anyone encapsulate the stickers with l&p?

I have never encapsulated with L&P, I did with Brisa and it went a bit funny after 2 weeks, kind of soft to the touch? Not sure why that was, but I have coated with Finishing gloss since!
xxx

I've just encapsulated some turquoise & white flower stickers under clear l&p tonight, and done a turq glitter French tip . . . it looks great! It's just on a tip though, not a real person.

Sounds nice! I love turquoise! xxx

Latest posts

Back