Nail suggestions for website please?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helward87

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

A good friend of mine is kindly building my website for me and will coming down at the end of the month to take some pics for the website.

I need to do a few styles/designs that will look good and catch people's eye. Ideally I don't want to just have pics of ott blabbed out nails as realistically, I won't be recreating these that often.
I am pretty new to nails, qualified shellac in July (but I'm pretty confident with this and don't have issues I think I need to be concerned about) and qualified l&p in August. I'm ok with he acrylics, just ok, definitely not great at all so need to do something fairly simple and straight forward but at the same time eye catching and on trend.

I'm thinking of doing a classic red shellac, a French shellac, and a simple but pretty shellac incorporating some nail art. Then a standard round or squoval full set of l&p and then what? I think I need one more image of l&p, is there anything you would recommend, something that's popular or people seem to flock towards??!! Xxx

How about showcasing something for the Christmas / party market? Perhaps not full on xmas nail art but something like an elegant glitter fade with some dark colours ?
Easy to re create and I am always asked for glitter over deep reds or blues over the winter .
Hope that helps X

I personally love the look of a long, perfectly shaped nude nail.

They're both great suggestions, thank you. I think I may do the glitter fade on the shellac nail and go for a simple coffin shaped nude nail with the l&p :) thank you :D xx

Latest posts

Back