Nail Supplies in Australia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well love just had a thought.....
how about shipping the stuff over before you leave here.................
That way no rules are being broken and you can use your stuff too !!!!!

I know that some competition Techs do this , if they are competing over seas..........................
just a thought
love Ruth xxxxxx

nailroom

Reaction score
Hello,
I am off to Oz for Xmas and New Year! Soooooo excited , never been there before!! :D
I have offered to do my hubbies aunt and cousins nails who live in Oz, but probably wont be allowed to take my flammables on the plane.
I have asked if they have a local beauty supplier near them but dont think they have one. I am wondering what you have to do to post the flammable stuff so it gets there before I do. I could take my powders brush etc with me. I use Creative stuff.

Unless anyone knows where I can buy over there? I'll be in Sydney, then Queensland.

thanks for any advice

luv Sarah xx

Thanks Ruth,
thats what I was thinking, I've never had to do that bfore, er...sounds silly ..but do you go to post office or do you have to find special courier company? Do you know who to use?
I only ever order my stuff and it comes right to me all nicely packaged!!

luv Sarah x

There are many suppliers of nail products all over Australia, particularly in NSW and QLD. Fortunately, the nail industry has been going strong here for around 30 years, so I'm sure you'll find a supplier near where your relatives reside. What suburbs will you be staying at and what brand(s) do you use?

BTW: It would be a lot cheaper to just buy directly from a local supplier, of which there are many. Goods imported from oversees are often sent via courier companies. They charge you a percentage of what the goods are worth and then charge you a processing fee of about $40-$50 for the privilege.
To import goods into Australia, you have to work out the Value of Taxable Import (VOTI). Basically, VOTI = Customs Value (value of the goods) + Duty (5%-30% of the Custom's Value) + Postage and Insurance Costs. On top of that, you have to pay GST (goods and services tax), which is 10% of the VOTI.
Consequently, it would be a lot easier to buy locally. I can easily provide you with a list of local suppliers if you wish.

Hi nailroom :)

I'm in sydney and there are alot of suppliers here, if you let me know where abouts in Sydney you are going to be i can give you some names phone numbers and addresses of suppliers that will be close to you :)

Kerrie :)

Thanks Ultra Violet and Kerrie,

your advice has helped,
I'll wait till I get there then, and look for a supplier. Seems silly to buy here in the UK and then pay extras for the post and taxes if I can get to a supplier locally in Oz.

I use Creatives Retention + and Perfect colour powders.
We will be in Sydney (Coogee) from 15th Dec - 22nd Dec and then flying to Brisbane and being picked up there, and going to Yandina nr Maroochydore.

Any phone numbers or addresses in both places would be fab! :D

thanks again,
can't wait to get there!!!! :D :D Counting Down!!!

luv Sarah xx

You may want to buy your products in Sydney and then forward them in the post to Yandina (which is a nice part of the world). They should arrive in a day or two. Here are some stockists you can contact when you get here. Salon First delivers the same day if you order first thing in the morning.

Salon First: 6620 7866 (They carry the entire CND range)
Hair Health and Beauty, Rushcutters Bay outlet: 9331 2300

If you want to purchase your stock in QLD, then you can order from:

Beaute International: 3856 5399
Unreal Nails and Beauty Supplies: 5531 4394 (Both of these suppliers carry the entire CND range)

Thank you so much Ultra Violet!

I will print this info and put it with my passport! :D

luv Sarah xx

You're welcome, and I hope you enjoy your trip to Oz. :D

Hi Nailroom

My name is Cherie Luker and I work for CND Australian importer. If you need any product while in OZ you can phone our Headoffice and we can have it ready for you when you get here.

The hotline number 1800 672 800, the office number 07 5597 4555.
They are on the Gold Coast in Queensland.
You can visit our website and follow the links to distributors the address www.pacificnail.com.au

Hope this helps

Cherie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back