Nail systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xo_aBiii

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I'm new to this site and am looking for some help!! I completed a Entity Colour Couture course last September but am looking at starting acrylic and gel systems as well as nail art and effects to hopefully open up a new career. I asm looking maybe for a part time evening or weekend course as i think time off work may be a bit of a problem unless days of courses can be spread over a period of time.

I'm struggling as to what product brand to go for so am looking for some advice from people who know about the products and industry.

I've so far looked at Entity, Crystal Nails, CND and EZ Flow.

Does anyone have any advice on products of these systems and what they prefer?

I am based in Merseyside as well so anyone local who has information on local courses would be a great help :)

Thanks, Abi xx

If I was starting out now I'd do cnd ... But
I'd take a look at the different feeds to what ppl are saying about the brands your interested in.
And then contact those brands to see costs as you won't find the prices on here. But remember that certain brands such as cnd / bio etc only sell their products to those who have trained in their products - so be sure you pick the right one for you. Def do your research.
X

Thanks for your reply!!

I am swaying towards CND!! Either CND Naturally + gels/l&p or the complete course. But hopefully it will be a investment worth while!! Im not taking the plunge just yet!! Thankyou for your help really appreciate it xxx

Latest posts

Back