Nail table - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelt73

Reaction score
Hi

Will be attending my Gelish training beginning of March and want to get something to do nails on at home. Can't quite afford to invest in anything super special just yet and in the meantime wanted something that was fairly unobtrusive when not in use. Just seen this and wondered what you ladies thought? My only concern is that it might not quite be long enough but I love the fact it is height adjustable and kidney shaped. Do you think it will work well enough for me in the interim period (at the moment my only option is the dining room table and I think I would prefer to work directly opposite any clients I may have).

Buy the Lottie laptop table | Office Furniture | Desks at The Range.

Ikea vika in glass. About £35. I have them for the salons and I have spares for when extra space is needed. I kept the original cardboard for the glass top and when not in use the legs unscrew and it all can be put away flat. I've tried every nail table and desk going but these are the best! X

ive just got the normal vika amon with vika adils legs £19 altogether, theres a thread on here about ikea desks xx

Latest posts

Back