nail table/work station

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil_miss_me

Reaction score
hi could anyone recomend somwhere that sells nice nail tables that would be good for a treatment room ones with draws in for storage but i dont want to pay alot as i am just starting up on my own and have other things to buy.

I don't have a professional manicure table unfortunately, I have a £15 ikea desk that is perfect except for the fact that it has no drawers. I was, however, looking in the new Ikea catalogue and they have a new version that has a set of drawers down the right hand side. I thought it would be ideal.. think it might have cost twice as much as the table I have now but well worth it. Why not have a look. :)

I don't have a professional manicure table unfortunately, I have a £15 ikea desk that is perfect except for the fact that it has no drawers. I was, however, looking in the new Ikea catalogue and they have a new version that has a set of drawers down the right hand side. I thought it would be ideal.. think it might have cost twice as much as the table I have now but well worth it. Why not have a look. :)

Hey thats great idea gilly thanks very much il go have a look now x :)

ive just been on ikea i found a perfect 1 also u can make your own i have seen a nice red kidney shape top panel just what im looking for thanks so much gilly :)

there has been loads of threads about tables do a little search

I bought mine on Ebay. It came with a lamp, chair and ventilation unit....a bargain at £70!

Karen

I brought the red kidney shaped table from ikea, I saw some other people on here had done that and thought it was brilliant. I brought the cheapest legs to go with it and a Helker (think thats the name) draws to put underneath it which were £19.99. I didn't get the draws that go with the table as they were double the money than the Helker draws.

I brought the red kidney shaped table from ikea, I saw some other people on here had done that and thought it was brilliant. I brought the cheapest legs to go with it and a Helker (think thats the name) draws to put underneath it which were £19.99. I didn't get the draws that go with the table as they were double the money than the Helker draws.

I did the same thing! I didn't get any legs though. I put the top right on the two sets of drawers, I also put a shelf under the top so I could put my gel light on it. It works really great!

Hi yall,
I haven't been on in a while but try if you haven't found a table yet try hollywoodbeautysupply.com they have nice tables and transdesign.com.
Hope this helps.

Colie30

Latest posts

Back