Nail table

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail_star2003

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to change my nail table but I want something different! I'm wanting something white (my colour scheme is white and black) but it needs storage but I want higher storage too. I know it sounds odd!! I'm wondering if any of you had any ideas of tables that can be used as nail tables?? Also, if you have an unusual table designs can you post pics on here so I can maybe get some ideas please?!!

Thanks

I bought a table from ikea it had the legs on it that go with the rest of my salon and chairs.
It was part of a bedroom furniture set its the dressing table it was grey so my dad painted it in black gloss, cut a section out so ya can get ya legs under and we put glass on the top it has two draws at the side x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334919407.420916.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334919407.420916.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 1,553
love it jodi daniele,

where did you get your chairs from??

Aww thank you i get a lot of comments on them I had them made, I had 4 all together 3 are waiting chairs and 1 is for my nail lady's that has arms on it.

Its a lady in Birmingham called bombchelles restorations got a REALLY good price for all 4 of em.

She does them any colour and fabric.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334925229.917212.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334925229.917212.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 425
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334925281.078094.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334925281.078094.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 683
Last edited:
Hi Rainbowbright, I'd be keen to see this ladies page but the link won't work for me?

Me neither . Have they a website x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

thanks jodi danielle, do they have a website??xx

There is a group on FB called, professional Beauty Items New & Used (PBI), she has posted the pics in the album on there, maybe the link does not work for you as you are not a member of the group (anyone can join if you want), if you ask to join the group then do a search in the group for Samantha Durrant or just look in the photo album for the group there are lots of pictures of the tables she makes, they can be custom made to your preference and very reasonably priced.

I've tried the link again to the group, may be it will work: :biggrin:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/155358281221911/

I bought a table from ikea it had the legs on it that go with the rest of my salon and chairs.
It was part of a bedroom furniture set its the dressing table it was grey so my dad painted it in black gloss, cut a section out so ya can get ya legs under and we put glass on the top it has two draws at the side x
Hiya

Do you know the name of the table you bought from Ikea or the date you bought it just had a look on the website and its not on :-( xx

I'm looking for furniture too so thanks for telling us about the FB group, iv just requested to join :) xx

Mine looks like that ( it looked a while ago - when there wasn't much stuff around me lol )

kpouta1.jpg

Bought the table top and leggs separately from IKEA :)

andra m how are you getting on with your table?? i looked at it in ikea a while ago and thought the top was too wide for a nail desk?? xx

andra m how are you getting on with your table?? i looked at it in ikea a while ago and thought the top was too wide for a nail desk?? xx

It's perfect for me ! As I work with a lot of nail art 3D acrylic designs ..I need space ! (
Clients are feeling comfy!
IKEA doesn't only have 1 size to choose... there was at least 6 different table sizes ( width x lenght) - Mine is 60x 120 Brilliant!

Those are what I have :

VIKA AMON/VIKA ADILS Pöytä - koivukuvio/musta - IKEA

MICKE Laatikosto + pyörät - mustanruskea/valkoinen - IKEA

Hiya

Do you know the name of the table you bought from Ikea or the date you bought it just had a look on the website and its not on :-( xx

I can't remember I been on and can't find it but I gots all my receipts so I'll check for you :) it was in August 2010 though :s x

It's perfect for me ! As I work with a lot of nail art 3D acrylic designs ..I need space ! (
Clients are feeling comfy!
IKEA doesn't only have 1 size to choose... there was at least 6 different table sizes ( width x lenght) - Mine is 60x 120 Brilliant!

Those are what I have :

VIKA AMON/VIKA ADILS Pöytä - koivukuvio/musta - IKEA

MICKE Laatikosto + pyörät - mustanruskea/valkoinen - IKEA

I have the same table and drawers too. I have the extra long table, it's perfect because I can stretch out while I work :)

Wider the better, it is the depth of these tables that could a problem for short armed techs and short armed clients

When I did nails and nothing else I went to b&q and bought an of cut of kitchen work top, they were happy to cut it to the width and length I wanted and the whole piece cost me £10 I then bought 4 adjustable legs from Ikea which gave me the perfect hight.
I then bought draws on wheels from argos and put up shelves, just the normal pine ones you get from any diy shop.
Now I do other treatments and needed a couch, which meant my perfect table was to big:cry:
I bought a desk from Argos, the cheep one, they do them in different colours and the best bit is it has 3 draws on one side and for the legs and a book case on the other side. I got matching book cases, those come in different hight, width and depth so you can mix and match for exactly what you need.
At one time Ikea did a kidney shaped table, I don't know if they still do that one, but because of it's shape you have plenty of room for products, lamps etc but the narrow bit is perfect for easy reach of the clients hands.
hth x

Latest posts

Back