Nail table!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score
Evening peeps!
I'm searching for a nail table....... Yawn.... Really can't find anything that ticks all my boxes!!!
I want something a bit different, something classy yet practical!
HELP!!!???
Xx

If you use the Search function Jo, you'll find there's been more than a dozen threads on this topic this year alone! :D

I got mine of eBay, £40 and brand new!

Jojo I have been hunting for one myself and I saw someone advertising made to order on fb have a look I am gonna order one for my home salon when I move house . The group was called tivolos choice hth x

A lot of people have been buying one from ikea, I think it's £16.99 and looks fab! Sorry if you were looking for something a little higher in price, but this one seems great as you can also add storage to it etc. I am buying it very Soon!

A lot of people have been buying one from ikea, I think it's £16.99 and looks fab! Sorry if you were looking for something a little higher in price, but this one seems great as you can also add storage to it etc. I am buying it very Soon!

aw... is it an actual nail table?

Ha, I've just been speaking with some other geeks on the Skin Forum about this exact subject and the Ikea table came up... so here was my response to them who were asking which Ikea table was best as a nail bar...

I went for the Vika Amon/Vika Adils set (£16) in white and then bought the end piece which is like a shelf unit (Vika Annfores - £29) To be honest, they may be cheap n cheerful, but I think they are great - exactly what I needed and at nowhere near the same cost as an actual real nail bar/desk. Please don't think I am "showing off" with a pic from my salon, but so you can see, this is what it looks like as a nail bar ... xx

Attachments

• IMG_2692.jpg
    IMG_2692.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 4,515
Looks beautiful thanks for the pic I was thinking of a totally different one!

Thanks for your replies guys! The Ikea one looks fab & an absolute bargain!! Is the extra storage bit like a shelving unit? Does it fit everything in? Can't believe the price!! Why are manicure tables so expensive & the quality so naff??
xx

Jojo I have been hunting for one myself and I saw someone advertising made to order on fb have a look I am gonna order one for my home salon when I move house . The group was called tivolos choice hth x
Did a search on fb hun but nothing came up. Could you possibly send me a link to follow? Thank you xx

Yes it's a shelf unit thingy and it does fit all my nail stuff in! I have a few pretty boxes in it too as the way the shelving is, you can see from the side, so just looks nicer, but you don't have to do that and of course it depends how how position your furniture. Check out the ikea website and you can search via the names ive given above. I have two nail bars in my salon and both are these - people complement me on my decor and no one has commented they're not "real" nail tables :) xx

I have just been searching for the made to oeder one on FB to post the link but just cant find it. They did look nice though

I dunno how to get a link from my fone ot wont let me i just typed in tivolos choice and it came up x

I dunno how to get a link from my fone ot wont let me i just typed in tivolos choice and it came up x

THATS THE ONE,, Thanks hun it was driving me around the bend. I only saw it a little while back on another page and couldn't remember the page I saw it on

I was the same had seen it on harmonys page and couldnt find it , these desks are really nice I think i will be ordering from here I love the pink one x

I still can't find it :-(

Yey thank you!! Iv requested to join the group x

Latest posts

Back