Nail table

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deeders

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the average or best dimensions of a nail table please.

Hi, I'm getting a table made and have used these measurements from one I found on Amazon. I compared it against others and they seem pretty standard (assuming you are not talking about a mobile table!) x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397339810.018787.jpg

I use different tables in each of my two salons, both are from ikea, one is only just over 40cm deep and 120 wide and the other is 60cm deep and only 100cm wide, both work fine!

Have you got a picture of the table you have from Ikea, I need one for my summerhouse?

Thank you both. I'm in a salon on Saturdays (mobile rest of week) and they've provided me with a lovely queen Anne style bedroom table, which I love and it has a little drawer underneath the top. Problem is I've recently bought a magnifying manicure table light but I haven't got enough room to put it on the table. Now I've got dimensions though my table falls within these measurements so I'm going to have to look for one a bit longer, and with decent storage underneath as my little corner is very tight. (Kicking myself cos I'd already bought mag light last year and its the clip on type, cost me 60 quid, but there's no where to clip it at the salon)!!

Latest posts

Back