Nail tech carry cases??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sian1979

Reaction score
can anyone help suggest a good carry case for my nail products as they are currently stored in a baby box!!!:eek:
i have been looking online and there are soooo many i dont know what to look for in them....some are big, small, metal, plastic, aghhhh!!!
i dont want one too big, ie trolley.
what do you use and how do you store at home???

any suggestion appreciated, thank you.

sian
xx

CND liquid and powder:hug:

Get yourself off to a large B & Q where you'll find a good quality silver bidied bix (concertina type) for 20 quid(ish). This type of box can also be found in beauty & nail wholesalers for about 40 squid!

really!!!!!
and here was me looking through all the professional websites and thinking i'm gonna have to spend about 60-70 pounds plus.
will have a look, thanks.....will be interesting to see what others use and have spent on them.
xx

Not nearly as sheek as you may be looking for; but I've used a handheld toolbox. Inexpensive, easy to carry and has lots of compartments to put your "tools".

Well I find you can't beat these: The bucket bags from Sweet Squared.

They hold everything ... they weigh nothing .. you can see instantly where everything is. they have a shoulder handle for easy carrying.

It is what I have used for years and years. Tried all the boxes from really really expensive ones to cheapo fishing tackle boxes and the Bucket bags are in my opinion far more versatile and easy to work with.

I have one for manicure, one for pedicure one for enhancements and one for polishes.

Attachments

• bags.jpg
    bags.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 467
Geeg how do you get them from Sweet Squared? I'd been planning to order a couple from Hyperion so I'm really happy they are available now :)

Geeg how do you get them from Sweet Squared? I'd been planning to order a couple from Hyperion so I'm really happy they are available now :)

They have them in the One Stop Nail Shop. S2 number is 0845 210 60 60

Got to agree with Gigi here. I had one of the boxes from B&Q but it really wasn't adequate so I got a bucket bag. Fantastic!!! And you can fit a lot more into them than you initially think too.

I use them too...the straps are long enough to put the larger one over your shoulder and the smaller one as hand held. I get everything in mine.

these do look good and look like they wont break either, also it makes sense to have one for each service you are offering......i like these better than the boxes. Someone did order one of these when on my foundation but i thought they were just temporary things really and didnt want to waste money, but they look like a better investment.
thanks
sian
xx

I have this -trolley case from beauty boxes.com its been the best ever purchase. It has 3 different size drawers and a big bag on the top and its on wheels.

I have EVERYTHING in it - polishes - gels - uv lamp - daylight lamp - extension leads - e-file - tall bottles.

I totally reccomend it if you have loads of equipment - but just for bits and bobs - I think the bucket bag looks ideal.

SAHAR FABRIC TROLLEY

dont you find that with the bucket bag there would be more tendancy to not put things away properly?

dont you find that with the bucket bag there would be more tendancy to not put things away properly?
Never!

When I pack my bucket bag I put the 'outside pocket' items in approximately the same place that I got them from, and the other items go back into the bag wherever they fit, there's no worries about doing anything 'properly' as there's no right or wrong way of doing things... as long as nothing that needs to be upright is falling over :wink2:

I have had a 'B&Q special' (ie a toolbox on wheels), a silver concertina box which is now used for my enamels and also a fishing tackle style box which is now used as a storage case for my spare nail items... none of those containers even comes close to being as good as my Bucket Bag :green:

I have found with these bags that its actually quite easy to have a place for everything....I like that cos of the depth of these bags your stuff isn't moving about all over the place.

hmmm think i may have to invest in one and give it a whirl! lol

hmmm think i may have to invest in one and give it a whirl! lol

i was just thinking the same,lol!!! (will probably need more than 1 though with how much stuff i've got)
xx

Latest posts

Back