Nail Tech Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondie80

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I am trying to sort out Nail Tech Insurance but not sure who to get insurance with. Ive looked at city & guilds and also abt insurance, but would like to know who everyone goes with.

Any replies would be great x x x

we do (of course) - so call 0845 065 9000 to find out about ours.

David

I have mine with AIT.. it's €179 for the year and that covers for nail tech false eyelashes and spray tan .. what more could you want?:)

You'd get that for £95.50 here

Hiya Marley

Do you have to pay for the insurance in one go or can you do it over installments??

Hiya Marley

Do you have to pay for the insurance in one go or can you do it over installments??

In one go at the moment, although (I know this won't help now sadly), that may change in the future

If you need any information on what the Guild can offer, feel free to PM me, or call on 0845 2177 383. If you quote Salongeek when you join, you will get a £10 discount, making your insurance and membership £85.

Does anyone have insurance that you can pay monthly instead of Just 1 payment??

Hi,
i was thinking of getting my insurance at the beauty show in dublin next month with AIT at €175 (i think) it covers nails, make up and tan.

Can i get it at a cheaper rate with the same cover, even though i'm situated in Dublin? Oh and i want a badge too haha

Pamela

Hi,
i was thinking of getting my insurance at the beauty show in dublin next month with AIT at €175 (i think) it covers nails, make up and tan.

Can i get it at a cheaper rate with the same cover, even though i'm situated in Dublin? Oh and i want a badge too haha

Pamela

Sadly not right at this moment through us. . .cornering and market come to mind! Never say never though

Hi There, AIT will be at the show - Nail tech insurance will be €175 for the year and that includes membership and enrty to our awards 'irish Beauty'. As you will all be aware, we have over 3,000 insured therapists in Ireland, making us the largest membership provider in the market.

Dave

Mine is from professional nails direct, £37.50 a year

Does anyone have insurance that you can pay monthly instead of Just 1 payment??

I pay £5 odd a month,direct debit with Axa, and I get a free copy of Scratch nail mag sent to me each month..excellent.:)

Hiya I just checked with axa and it just says for manicure and pedicure nothing for enhancements, mite ring and find out as mine is due up soon :)

ive just bought some insurance with Professional Beauty Direct, there really cheap, cost me about £49 for the year! im covered for all beauty and nail treatments. Professional Beauty - Welcome

i have just got my insurance today with salongold and it was only £44.10 for the year

I have just got a quote from Salongold for under £40. Couldn't get many This was less than half price of The Guild Babtac etc.
Does anyone use Salongold and are they a good company to use?
Suzy

hi! i got my insurance with salon gold at £46 for the year! have a look they cover all different things! :)

Latest posts

Back