• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NAIL TECH looking for work in (or near) Central London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly89

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Kelly,
I currently live in Birmingham but will be moving to London in around six months time.
I was just wondering if anyone knows of, or has, any job opportunities coming up?
I have a BTEC National diploma in beauty therapy sciences (although I am a nail technician at heart!!)
I am trained in Backscratchers Extreme acrylic glaze and Fibreglass systems and Nailtiques manicure and pedicure and have used these products for the past four and a half years. I'm also trained in St Tropez spray tanning.
I have a lot of experience in free hand nail art designs and can provide sample nail boards of my work.
Although i love the products that i currently use, I am open to changing if that is what is required and by the time I am living in london I will be qualified in CND.
I am friendly, professional, well presented and passionate about my job.
I have a large client base in Birmingham and look forward to having the same success in London.
Any help will be greatly appreciated,
thanks in advance,
Kelly

Latest posts

Back