• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nail Tech Wanted In Reading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moby

Reaction score
Hello geeks,

A friend of mine is opening a new salon in Reading in a few weeks and is looking for a nail technician that is able to essentially do enhancements, including P&W.

She requires:

- At least a years experience as a qualified technician
- Flexible hours that will be due to increase when it becomes busier

She is a fully qualified Beautician and a very lovely, easy going lady.
The salon is on 109 Wokingham Road, Reading and has a funky theme to it.

Wages - I am not sure what she is doing about paying people, I think it may be an Hourly rate but I am not entirely sure.

Hours - It's a newly opening salon, so it may not be very busy at the beginning, so she is only asking for 2/3 days a week I think to start off with. Once it hopefully gets busy, full time may be available - so please bear this in mind.

Products - Same again, I am sure she will be providing professional nail enamel (I think it's Jessica) but I don't know if she is with any company who can provide enhancement products. If she can't, I guess it would be you who may need to bring some things in which she can pay additionally for - again, I am not absolutely sure.

If you are interested or have any questions, please ring her (Shazma) on 07930 536 481.

Also, any questions here are welcome but I'm not sure how well I'll be able to answer! - Plus I am extremely slow on replying and may disappear for a few days! I will update once I have more solid info!

Thanks all x x x x x

Latest posts

Back