Nail technician advice, where do I start?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LC.Hair

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have always been so interested in learning to do nails and with this year being so rubbish I have been thinking of starting a new career. I would love to start in the nail technician industry this is completely new to me I have no experience whatsoever. I am such a creative person and feel that I would love this type of work. Where do I start..? Can anyone recommend any places they have trained with local to south London/London any advice would be very appreciated

Hi everyone I have always been so interested in learning to do nails and with this year being so rubbish I have been thinking of starting a new career. I would love to start in the nail technician industry this is completely new to me I have no experience whatsoever. I am such a creative person and feel that I would love this type of work. Where do I start..? Can anyone recommend any places they have trained with local to south London/London any advice would be very appreciated

I am training with LBTA in Chiswick, they also have a building in Borehamwood if that's closer to you . You can get an adult finance loan from the government to cover the fees. It's a VTCT level 2 and 3 in Nail technology. Highly recommend them.

Latest posts

Back