• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nail Technician looking for work in or near Central London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly89

Reaction score
Hi, I posted on here a couple of weeks ago and since then my circumstances have changed! My original post was.....

Hi, I'm Kelly,
I currently live in Birmingham but will be moving to London in around six months time.
I was just wondering if anyone knows of, or has, any job opportunities coming up?
I have a BTEC National diploma in beauty therapy sciences (although I am a nail technician at heart!!)
I am trained in Backscratchers Extreme acrylic glaze and Fibreglass systems and Nailtiques manicure and pedicure and have used these products for the past four and a half years. I'm also trained in St Tropez spray tanning.
I have a lot of experience in free hand nail art designs and can provide sample nail boards of my work.
Although i love the products that i currently use, I am open to changing if that is what is required and by the time I am living in london I will be qualified in CND.
I am friendly, professional, well presented and passionate about my job.
I have a large client base in Birmingham and look forward to having the same success in London.
Any help will be greatly appreciated,
thanks in advance,
Kelly

I stated that i would be moving to London in around 6 months time. Well, things are moving alot more quickly than I'd expected and I'm now looking for a job ASAP!
Once again any help would be greatly apprcieated!
Thanks in advance,
Kelly

Hi i have a position available in essex. where abouts will you be living??

Emma x

Touch and beauty hair and beauty salon they are based in Croydon shopping centre the salon is a one stop salon for hair nails and beauty. They are currently looking for a qualified Nail Technician to join their team if you are interesting on a position in this salon or you know someone who will you contact 07931294931 good luck :)

Touch and beauty is a hair and beauty salon we are based in the heart of Croydon shopping centre our salon is a one stop salon for hair nails and beauty.

We currently have great opportunities for an experienced staff to join our great team:
• Qualified Nail Technician and experienced in pedicure, manicure, gel and acrylic nails.

To be successful you need to be passionate about your work.
Excellent basic hourly rate plus commission. Also candidates wishing to work on a self-employed basis with profit share will be considered. This will be discussed at interview.

Benefits: training and developing skills in existing filed and others,also include free treatments and use of the salon facility for staff.

If you're interested in applying, please reply using the email or Tel 07931294931

Hope to hear from you soon

Yours truly,

Touch & beauty
Management
MR ismail

Hi there kelly, i have a glam , fun friendly salon which you sound as if you would fit right into, we have a great atmosphere with lots of prospects for you please give Rachelle a call on 07766893004 many thanks;)

I have a rent a desk position in ROmford Essex

Hi Kelly,
I have 1 or 2 nail desks to rent in a salon in Aveley essex, dont know if this would be any assistance to you
Good Luck
wendy:lol:

Hi Kelly I have a table free for nails in my busy salon near east finchley. It is on a self employed basis and I could be happy to help you getting started if need be, please call me -Kim 0208-883-6844 or 07896564952 if you are interested. Thanks and good luck! :)

Hey Kelly
I have recently opened a salon in north west London and I am seeking a full time nail technician, please contact me if you are interested.
Take care

Sharun Kaur
Hairspray beauty salon

Hi there,

I'm opening up a beauty salon in September in East London (Stratford shopping mall) and currently looking for qualified beauticians. Could you get in contact so we can attempt to arrange something?

Thanks
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi,

Where in London are you moving to? I will be looking for a nail tech soon, but the salon is based on the outskirts of East London / Essex.

Thank you

Vicki

i have work available in busy salon in hertfordshire, message me if your still looking x

Hi,

Do you still have a Nail Technician position available in your salon?

I am qualified to provide the following; Manicure, Pedicure, Shellac, UV Gels, Nail Art. I do not provide Acrylics.

I have over 2 years of experience and I live in London.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Many Thanks,

Bindya

Hey Kelly
I have recently opened a salon in north west London and I am seeking a full time nail technician, please contact me if you are interested.
Take care

Sharun Kaur
Hairspray beauty salon

Latest posts

Back