• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nail technician needed Middle East

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UBeauti

Reaction score
I have a gorgeous little salon in Bahrain and am really tryiing to find a GREAT nail tech skilled in Acrylic and Gel, manicure and pedicure (spray tanning and Beauty therapist a bonus) to help me build my new nail bar business which is attached to my current hair and beauty salon.

Bahrain is an amazing place, tax free and gorgeous local people. Its not a dry state therefore very open and liberal. I have lived here 9 years and worked as a hairdresser and have owned my own little boutique salon now 3 years . I want someone who is open for change, who can lead and train my staff to be the best nail salon on the island. The one most important skills is DRILL WORK. I need someone who can do a refill in less than 45 minutes and a full set in less than 90 minutes. A woman who is looking for a change, perhaps one whos children are grown up or a young woman wanting a little adventure with travel. (men cant work in ladis salons here, sorry guys) The warm weather all year round, 6 hours flight to UK.
The general package includes: Flights every 2 yrs to and from UK, 21 days annual leave per annum, 6 day working week 8 hours a day. Accomodation and transport allowance: commission please email me cris caminiti [email protected]

Latest posts

Back