• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nail Technician - Sheffield

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Signature-pc

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!! I need your help!

I am a mobile nail technician, and I also do eyelash extensions. I will be building on my beauty services in the near future but at the minute this is all I do and I am looking for a room, or a nail station to rent somewhere in the Sheffield/Chesterfield area.

Anyone know of any places available?

Hi we have a Nail Desk to rent in Eye Candy Nail Salon - there is also an area that you can use for eye lash extensions.

We are just off M18 J1 so not far from your area.

Further details here on our website:-
Eye Candy Nails & Training - Vacancies

Private Message me if you are interested

Elaine

Hi Geeks!! I need your help!

I am a mobile nail technician, and I also do eyelash extensions. I will be building on my beauty services in the near future but at the minute this is all I do and I am looking for a room, or a nail station to rent somewhere in the Sheffield/Chesterfield area.

Anyone know of any places available?

Hello,

Do you still do mobile nail and lash extension services? If so can you give me your contact details as I’m looking to get my nails and lashes done in sheffield.

Thanks, Hannah

Latest posts

Back