Nail technicians and tattoos?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your back piece is amazing!! Love it.

I love tattoos.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thank you very much x

I love tattoos to x

I am smothered in tattoos my whole leg,my whole back,my chest,my hands,my foot and my lady bits.

There nice tattoos professionally done.I think its personal choice and if someone didn't want me to do there nails because of it then they can keep on walking lol.

As long as you are good at your job it shouldn't matter.xx

Bad girl.....

I was never even brave enough when younger but now not even brave enough to try the spray on ones.

Conservative Catholic/Jewish girl

keep threatening hubby that he will wake up with a

MOTHER in a heart with a crossbow though it. Evil giggles....

now that I have the capabilities:twisted:

I had this tattoo done about 3 years ago. I was volunteering at our local college helping in the nail tech classes and was told it offended people and I should cover up!!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342114766.201773.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342114766.201773.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 1,151
I have 7 tattoos. Some are visable some are not and I love them.

Along with my magenta red hair they are part of who am as a creative artiste (wooooo!), but seriously hairdressers, nail techs we are creative people and I'm just not happy if I can't express that, so it actually makes my work better.

Bad girl.....

I was never even brave enough when younger but now not even brave enough to try the spray on ones.

Hehehehehe (giggles evilly)

I'm a conservative catholic girl but I love tattoos lol he he he he x

I love tattoos i have 7 non on show but that's because I was to young when I go them so needed to be hidden ,i haven't been tattooed for 12 year but am now thinking about some more ,is the oldest form of body art ,i have a boundary for myself but if other what to do there faces etc that's cool with me :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

I had this tattoo done about 3 years ago. I was volunteering at our local college helping in the nail tech classes and was told it offended people and I should cover up!!!!

How can that possibly be offensive ,really small minded people I would love to have my palm done but would need to take 2 weeks off as I do hair ,not sure what maybe the leukemia ribbon :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

I have 3 stars on the inside of my wrist. People have only said nice things about them, But to be honest as long as someone is doing a good job and your happy with their work then I can't see them being a problem. I Could understand someone being offended if you had swear words or something controversial tattooed on you though but I've never Personally seen anything where I've thought omg That bothers me. X

I have 7 tattoos. Some are visable some are not and I love them.

Along with my magenta red hair they are part of who am as a creative artiste (wooooo!), but seriously hairdressers, nail techs we are creative people and I'm just not happy if I can't express that, so it actually makes my work better.

My hair Is bright red/purple and I get more comments on that than my tattoo. Haha like someone said 'oh your hairs a bit too bright love, I don't like it at all!'
But totally agree with you. You are who you are. If everyone were the same it would be boring. x

Hehehehehe (giggles evilly)

I'm a conservative catholic girl but I love tattoos lol he he he he x

WILL post pic when done, he thinks I am joking but I am going to make up this little template with a heart shape, Mum or mother emblazoned across the front and a little arrow through the lot. Perfik for a mummys boy

Se who laughs last on this one. :p

The only comments I've ever got about my three visible tats have been compliments. I don't see why it matters, they are not contagious so why anybody cares what I have on my body has always baffled me. If you don't like them don't get one :p simples :)

I have tattoos and all my girls have them too, I run a nail salon and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest to employ a girl,or guy with tattoos. We work in a creative environment and they show individuality & creativity. Look at some or top industry leaders and most are quite flamboyant!!!
I can however see that some high end salons marketed at clients would prefer to have their staff without visible tattoos or facial piercings. This is not restricted to just beauty other industries my also ban them.
They can be a useful in making people more approachable and less intimidating- seeing a person beyond the uniform!

WILL post pic when done, he thinks I am joking but I am going to make up this little template with a heart shape, Mum or mother emblazoned across the front and a little arrow through the lot. Perfik for a mummys boy

Se who laughs last on this one. :p

Sooo funny you must do this I'm giggling like a school girl right now lol.XX

Won't be long. He says he doesn't care but I know better.

Reminds me of the time we shaved a classmate when fast asleep, he was quite hairy, dark complexioned and we turned him into a bumblebee.Nice little hairless stripes all around his legs , chest and arms. Slept through the lot. Years ago now.

Hubby will never know, the sound of a little compressor is no worse that me hoovering while he is nappng, Tattoo coming up fairly soon, just need to get hold of the finishing ink so it really LASTS

:twisted:

Last edited:
Bad girl.....

A bit off the subject but how do you do Catholic/Jewish?!?

With great difficulty hun, Jewish dad, catholic mother. Grew up in a convent but when grown up reverted to a mixture of the two. At least they both agree to threaten to discipline you severely if you misbehaved. LOL

Unfortunatley too Liberal for the Jewish community and too Jewish for the Catholic community.

Makes you wonder how Christianity can say they accept all creeds.

As the Jewish side is from my dad I am classified as a Gentile because I am from a non Jewish mother, She could have converted but with my dad being from an ancient line of Kane it would still not help. He was no longer accepted and I was classified as a christian half breed,so any offspring would not be Jewish,

We just muddled along and I grew up very Catholic

Last edited:
With great difficulty hun, Jewish dad, catholic mother. Grew up in a convent but when grown up reverted to a mixture of the two. At least they both agree to threaten to discipline you severely if you misbehaved. LOL

Unfortunatley too Liberal for the Jewish community and too Jewish for the Catholic community.

Makes you wonder how Christianity can say they accept all creeds.

As the Jewish side is from my dad I am classified as a Gentile because I am from a non Jewish mother, She could have converted but with my dad being from an ancient line of Kane it would still not help. He was no longer accepted and I was classified as a christian half breed,so any offspring would not be Jewish,

We just muddled along and I grew up very Catholic

Thank you for answering my nosey question! Lol. I live in an area where there are many synagogues and Catholic churches so I was just wondering.....:D

Latest posts

Back