• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nail technicians wanted for new salon!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ataaay

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I am setting up a new sunbed/tanning salon in Sheffield s12 area. I have a spare room and wanted to put 2 nail bars in there. The room is big so could be a possibility to put more in there if there is lots of demand!

Tables will be rented for a small price per week as well as a % in anything you make.

This is a great opportunity so grab the chance when you can!

Hello, any nail technicians wanting to rent a space in a tanning salon?

Last edited by a moderator:
your wanting to charge both a rent and a %? why not one or the other, never really heard of people doing both a rent and a percentage take, i think you may find difficulty in finding someone willing to pay you both if i'm honest.

I agree with the above, there is little chance of someone being willing to pay rent AND let you take a percentage of their takings.

The techs need to make a living too remember!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

We were only going to do that cause the rent we were going to charge was so little and we our selfs need to make some money! We've decided just to up the rent.

Latest posts

Back