Nail Techs are you full or part-time?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooh how I would love to be in a salon... or infact have my own... one day I will.
for now I'm having to put up with crappy school hours and loads of driving time to'ing and fro'ing my kids to school, when they have a more stable timetable then I should be able to boost my earning potential and clientbase up to the next level... until then I'm a part-timer, albeit not liking it lol.

I do 26 hours in the salon and 16 hours teaching and play mum when i get through the door with housework etc, its all fine until my old man comes back and it all goes topsy turvey and the hosue gets trashed whick luckily is only about every 3 weeks at the moment lol.

I do full time, My salon is open from 9 six days a week. i dont usually finish til about 7.30 most night but do insist on finishing at 3 on a saturday.

I love it, i do get tired and the ironing monster has eaten the dining room table!!!!!! but i still love it and my 2 kids, hub, 2 cats, bunny and hamster!!!
LMAO xxxxxxxxxx:Love:

i do nails full time, no other job. tues-fri 9am -3pm. saturdays 8am-3pm or later. mon-fri eves 7pm client. usually am pretty busy, but do have some quiet times, too,lol.

Everyone else here seems very organised with all the hours.

My husband has said that i need to be more organised so that i'm not out working from 9 to 9 some days.
I have a tendency to fit people in where i have space, so long as i'm in or around their particular area, then i do have 2 days working from home, but that was pure fluke than organisation.

However, the 2 day home thing is staying!:biggrin:

I work 37.5 hours mon - fri
Plus I do another night job for 15 hours a week 3 nights over 7.
Then I fit my nails in beween on my free nights or sat day times I try and keep sunday free if possible busy busy busy!!

Bridget x x

Latest posts

Back