Nail tip/gel removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deb32

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have got my first removal on friday and bit nervous about it, my client wants her nails removed as they have been on a while and infilled every 2 weeks. And wants a new set put on, please can you tell me the quickest removal for them i use nsi balance gel and tips??

thanks Guys

:hug:

Hi love!

I am assuming that your NSI product is a buff off gel? When I am doing a removal (which doesn't happen very often) I usually start off with a 100 grit file and work down the grits as I get closer to the nail plate. When I am down to the nail plate I switch from a 180 grit to a buffer or 240 grit to gently remove the last of the product off the nail plate. Always be very conscious of where your file is at this point because you do not want to file the nail plate - product only!

Good luck - nothing to be nervous about!

Incidently, I use the same procedure for l&p removal.

Last edited:
Hi, no it is not a buff off gel just the balance builder gel with white tips thats why i asked what was the best way to remove the tips and gel.

thanks

any more ideas please???

thanks guys

why take them off when your just going to put them back on again.....????

my clients have been having infills/rebalances for 5 years....

just use a white gel to re-do the smile line/white

nsi balance is a buff off gel...

the soak off gel doesnt come out til summer :)

nsi balance is a buff off gel...

the soak off gel doesnt come out til summer :)

you are right.

i think they have the soak off in usa, but balance builder gel is definagtely a fille off gel.

Hi, no it is not a buff off gel just the balance builder gel with white tips thats why i asked what was the best way to remove the tips and gel.

thanks

The balance gel IS a buff off gel hun you need to file it down hun

Hi Guys,

I have got my first removal on friday and bit nervous about it, my client wants her nails removed as they have been on a while and infilled every 2 weeks. And wants a new set put on, please can you tell me the quickest removal for them i use nsi balance gel and tips??

thanks Guys

Hi Debs, they are right mate, balance is definately a file off gel.

If she is coming in after 2 or 3 weeks then there should be a bit of regrowth so you'll just be able to remove the white tip with nail tip cutter before you start to remove the gel.

Did you put a thin base layer on? If so, file down to that with a new 180 grit file. You can just leave the base layer there, as you are applying a new set anyway. (I would leave it to grow out if not applying a new set).

You know where I am if you need any help xx

i said that to the client but she insists that she want a new set so i will go with what the client says, what can you do when i have explained that to her.

why take them off when your just going to put them back on again.....????

my clients have been having infills/rebalances for 5 years....

just use a white gel to re-do the smile line/white

thanks for all your replies, i know it was a buff off gel, it was a long day and i did not realise what i had said lol

forgive me guys lol

thanks for all your replies, i know it was a buff off gel, it was a long day and i did not realise what i had said lol

forgive me guys lol

We all have them hun xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back