Nail tip replacements

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanyer21

Nail addict
Reaction score
hi ladies . when you are performing nail infills do you charge extra for replacement tips that they have lost ?

2 free (average one per hand) any more is extra

would that be regarding how many weeks

How ever long their rebalance appointment is 2/3/etc. I work on the basis that this is real life, cracks, breaks, chipped corners are inevitable, I'd rather chuck in a couple of freebie repairs for those accidents than have clients leave them so greenies set in on cracks, damage starts because the corner has snapped, etc. For persistent offenders its a different game, that could mean a change of length, shape, etc. to minimise the issue. If it still happens regularly despite my best efforts then every repair is paid for until it stops :eek:

How ever long their rebalance appointment is 2/3/etc. I work on the basis that this is real life, cracks, breaks, chipped corners are inevitable, I'd rather chuck in a couple of freebie repairs for those accidents than have clients leave them so greenies set in on cracks, damage starts because the corner has snapped, etc. For persistent offenders its a different game, that could mean a change of length, shape, etc. to minimise the issue. If it still happens regularly despite my best efforts then every repair is paid for until it stops :eek:

I have alot of clients that go 4 weeks there nails are not good enough to go 4 weeks so they lose the odd few and I just think they should be coming every 2 to 3 but they say they cant afford it.i have started to charge for clients that go more than 3 weeks and have had so many clients twisting about it

I have alot of clients that go 4 weeks there nails are not good enough to go 4 weeks so they lose the odd few and I just think they should be coming every 2 to 3 but they say they cant afford it.i have started to charge for clients that go more than 3 weeks and have had so many clients twisting about it

You are the professional, it's your call. If they insist on going longer than you recommend and break them because of that then charge them for the extra replacements. They'll only take advantage if you let them. They'll get over it, we all whinge when prices of things go up but if we want something then we'll pay it. Why should you take a loss for them, you're running a business, not a charity

Latest posts

Back