Nail tip samples

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precious2013

Reaction score
I'm having trouble blending tips and I'm thinking the tips I have are making it harder for me. I bought cheap ones to practice with but I seem to still end up on the natural nail. Investing in better quality nails is probably my answer. Are there any companies or stockists that supply samples to try and see which ones I find easier to blend?

Pro impressions! They send a sample pack of all their tips

I'm having trouble blending tips and I'm thinking the tips I have are making it harder for me. I bought cheap ones to practice with but I seem to still end up on the natural nail. Investing in better quality nails is probably my answer. Are there any companies or stockists that supply samples to try and see which ones I find easier to blend?

Proimpressions . But they do sell non blending one too . But you shd learn blending as it is a useful technic if need on very btten nails .i love nsi dura tips very easy to blend them .

I love pro impressions tips, so easy to use and have a nice shape too xx

Where can you purchase these?

Where can you purchase these?

If you get in touch via the web site by same name they will send you a fab sample back. Great to learn blending however I find my confidence grows with that as my overall skill with files does. They have a fab range

I love pro impressions tips, so easy to use and have a nice shape too xx

Which style do u use. I use the professional half well ones but am thinking about trying the no well ones. Tia x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I use the no well ones as you can position the tip wherever you want on the natural nail. I use the completion French and natural. I would never use any other tips now! I buy from either naio nails or salons direct. Hope this helps xx

I use the no well ones as you can position the tip wherever you want on the natural nail. I use the completion French and natural. I would never use any other tips now! I buy from either naio nails or salons direct. Hope this helps xx

Thanks for this, I've been getting direct from pro-impressions will have a look at the other styles x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Marking this tread. Very useful x

Just got my samples and wow! They've sent over 20 sample bags :) will have fun with these

Latest posts

Back