Nail Tips Only ??????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink-princess

Reaction score
Does anyone offer just nail tips only as a treament *(a temp nail enhancement)*

I think the natural nail tip look fab and so natural, I done my friends at college for my assessment on thursday and have had three bookings from her work who said they were fab and so natural too.

None of the salons around my area offer this as a treatment and I have not got a clue how much to charge any ideas

Melissa

These are usually called weekend nails,
i do them in the salon but give them added strength by applying fibre glass or silk wrap system and i charge £28.00 per set hth
i dont get much call for it to be honest, i usually do L&P (acrylic) nails

maybe its just me bein thick but i dont understand lol:rolleyes:
sorry chick x kirsty x

maybe its just me bein thick but i dont understand lol:rolleyes:
sorry chick x kirsty x
I think she means where you just apply the tip and blend it then put polish over it, they only last a short time but are good for people whose job does not allow them enhancements

Once qualified I was gonna charge 15.00 a set do you think this is to much as i am gonna charge 29.00 for a full set of perm enhancements

These are usually called weekend nails,
i do them in the salon but give them added strength by applying fibre glass or silk wrap system and i charge £28.00 per set hth
i dont get much call for it to be honest, i usually do L&P (acrylic) nails

What's the difference between that and fibreglass or silk nails? Nothing, its the same. Not temporary/party nails.

Melissa--

Where exactly are you located (for your price question)? I offer gels at my shop and haven't really found the need for "party nails" yet. When I was in school, I did alot of party nail applications on other students to get practice in tip application. I'd usually add a layer or two of resin/nail glue after to add stability. As far as price, I generally charge for my time with all services. I average about a 0.80 to a dollar a minute (US currency).

Shiloh

I do these as weekend nails have quite a few clients who want them due to job commitments unable to have permanent enhancements, I charge between £15 - £20 a set. Some of my clients have even had them on for as long as 3 weeks.
Jen

We do these in our salon,sometimes they last as long as 2 weeks,polish is included as part of the treatment.

We dont apply fibreglass,gels or anything over the top,quite simply they are JUST tips applied to natural nail,blended then polish applied over the top.Its amazing how long they CAN last but.....they do have to be looked after and are not for the faint hearted,i.e no gardening and your client does need to be a bit of a lady of leisure:green:

Latest posts

Back