Nail tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautifulnails1

Reaction score
Hi all nail pros

Ive been using nail tips with full wells ever since trained which was 5yrs ago, which are the tips that you do not need to blend i would like to try them out.
Many thanks

I use Performance Tips by CND they are fantastic to work with lovely and thin and have no contact area.

:hug:

hi, im very new to all this so i hope im doing this right! I would just like to find out if well-less tips that requires no blending are just as strong as the tips with full wells that require blending in? :)

I use Performance Tips by CND they are fantastic to work with lovely and thin and have no contact area.

:hug:

me too, they dont require blending to be honest but i do anyway and they blend like butter...lovely shape and find they fit "most" nail shapes. x

hi, im very new to all this so i hope im doing this right! I would just like to find out if well-less tips that requires no blending are just as strong as the tips with full wells that require blending in? :)

the strength isnt in the tip, its in the product your using and the way you use that product...and the more nail there is for the product (less well) the stronger the nail enhancement, the tips are just there to provide length and to stop the product falling on the floor.. :biggrin:

thankyou for quick reply, i will def buy some of those tips now,i have'nt used them before as ive only been trained using the full well tips. thankyou x:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back