Nail tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

queen

Reaction score
Which tips does everyone mainly use or recommend

queen said:

I have tried creative, star nails, IBD, Nail order and a few others with names that I have forgotten.

I have found the creative tips to be far superior than the others I have tried. There are more shapes to choose from, the colour is very natural looking, they do not crack, extremely easy to blend & file (big deciding factor!), good size range.

I did find the star nails extra large tips handy, but in most cases would choose to use a sculpting form if there was no tip to fit.

Creative's tips are near the top end on price, but imo worth every penny.

queen said:

I swear by CND tips, I use Velocity, Formation and Eclipse (all natural), I'm not a fan of the French Tip, I prefer to do the whites myself with the powder.

Hope this helps

Jenny - Nails x

Same here - Velocity, Formation and Eclipse get my vote every time! I used to have terrible problems with blending some other brands and they never quite looked right somehow - it was a revelation when I discovered CND's although my gel supplier tut tuts and suggests that their gel is not really compatible :rolleyes: hmmmm....duck...flying piggies overhead :biggrin: !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back