nail tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mel

Reaction score
would like to know if any one has ever used alan roys nail tips thanks

I have used them for the last two years and they were great. Recently they lowered their prices and in my opinion the quality has suffered so I have just switched to the Tip Company and they are good quality at good prices.

Regards
Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I have the Tip company brochure, i was wondering do they have a web page or email address where i can contact them to purchase some tips?

beautybabe

Thanks for that, just wondering if you have their web site address or a phone number so i can get a brochure sent out to me. Thanks again.

mel said:
would like to know if any one has ever used alan roys nail tips thanks
Hi Mel

When choosing a tip I would check to see if it is ABS plastic......... they may cost a little more but the quality, colour and strength suppases most tips. I have used many tips in my time and what I found especially with French tips is you bye a full pack there great!

Then you run out of a couple of sizes my replacments looked all different shades by the time I had ordered all the different sizes I had a full range of tips but different colours.:sad:

So ask a few questions before you buy.

Di x

Thanks Tigger will do

Hi Mel,

one company i would feinately try is "Pro Impressions".

I saw them at Olympia earlier in the year and they have an extensive range of tips. I get the Pro Impressions Gold half cut out well tips. They are very strong with re-inforced sides and they are a lovely shape with a great curve which isn't too much.

They do lots of different airbrush tips too that can be used with Acrylic L&P, if you give them a ring you can order a brochure.

Phone no: 0116 2698444.

They will probably be at the Nail and Beauty show in Excel so check 'em out if you can, they did a geat promo at Olympia and i got 500 tips for £12.99. Great quality at great prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back