nail tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoealana

Reaction score
hi i am about to change which make of nail tip i use and wondering which ones people find the best for strength and ease of blending
thanks

CND performance are fab and don't need any blending so save you loads of time, as for strength and reliability that goes with out saying cos they are CND.
INM exact fit tips are nice too, as most people don't have perfect nails you need to blend the ears but if they have a good shape nail these don't need blending either, and they are strong, i am wearing some at the mo and as i have been busy with xmas and not had time to my own nails, i have been wearing these for over 4 wks now with no breaks hth

where would i get the INM ones???

what tips are you using now and why do you want to change them?

i am using michelle porter ones and am not happy with them. i use millenium at college and find them better

where would i get the INM ones???
Not too sure hun, creative used to stock them but i think they have stopped now, I'm sure you would be able to track them down some where,
in all honesty the CND ones are the better of the two

i'd recomend proimpressions well less tips every time. no blending and fabulous value.

do bear in mind that tips are for length not strength and that the way you place your product will give the strength to the enhancement.

i used the edge competition well less tips, i really like them

and like said previously the strength will come from the product overlay application

contact a few suppliers and obtain samples

great i will do
thanks for your help

CND performance are fab and don't need any blending so save you loads of time, as for strength and reliability that goes with out saying cos they are CND.

I have just brought these and I love them, they are really easy to use and give fab results.

CND performance tips are next on my shopping list...have heard nothing but good about them. x

does anyone know if i can buy these tips as i am not creative trained and have found which brand i am going with for l&p but i really want to try these tips?????

does anyone know if i can buy these tips as i am not creative trained and have found which brand i am going with for l&p but i really want to try these tips?????

Yes you can buy these tips without being CND trained...it is just the L&P and Gel that you need to be trained in before purchase.
Why not phone Sweet Squared and ask for a sample...........most companies are more than happy to send samples of tips to you before you make your final decision. HTH

thanks for all your help

INM exact fit tips are nice too, as most people don't have perfect nails you need to blend the ears but if they have a good shape nail these don't need blending either, and they are strong, i am wearing some at the mo and as i have been busy with xmas and not had time to my own nails, i have been wearing these for over 4 wks now with no breaks hth

I agree CND performance are brilliant

i'd recomend proimpressions well less tips every time. no blending and fabulous value.

do bear in mind that tips are for length not strength and that the way you place your product will give the strength to the enhancement.

Hi, I went on Pro Ompressions web site and they haven't got the Well less nail tips only half well, can you advice me on what once you are talking about

Thanks

Nicky

Hi, I went on Pro Ompressions web site and they haven't got the Well less nail tips only half well, can you advice me on what once you are talking about

Thanks

Nicky

its the ones called advanced tips.

hi, can i be blonde and ask what IND tips are, i haven't heard of that make. i'm am definately impressed with the CND performance tips though.
anna

hi, can i be blonde and ask what IND tips are, i haven't heard of that make. i'm am definately impressed with the CND performance tips though.
anna

just a typo i think, ibd is what i think was meant, n is next to b on the keyboard.

Latest posts

Back